All topics related to Dirofilaria and Angiostrongylosis are welcome.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 500 words.
- Titles are limited to 30 word in UPPER CASE and bold.
- The abstract must be sent in *.doc, *.docx or *.odt format, DIN A4 size, with 2 cm margins and 1.15 line spacing, Times New Roman 11. The abstract should include:
- List of authors (Surname followed by the initial of the Name ("Smith, J."), separating the authors with a semicolon and underlining the presenting author).
- Institution/affiliation details of the co-authors: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- E-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Keywords: 3-5 keywords.
- The text of the abstract may be as free text or subdivided into sections (Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions). Acknowledgements or funding may be included as well.
- References are not mandatory; word count is not affected by inclusion of references. A maximum of 5 references should be laid out at the end of the abstract in Vancouver style.
- Tables – A maximum of 2 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images –A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
A sample abstract can be downloaded HERE. Please note that abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
All abstracts will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org; the receipt of the abstract will be notified by means of a response e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author. The scientific committee will notify if the abstract is accepted as a poster or oral communication, and the guidelines for presentation will be indicated.
Abstracts accepted as oral communications will have free registration to the congress
Both oral communications and posters must be presented in person during the congress, not accepting their online presentation.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August th